Friday, December 22, 2006

my honor

Today is not a sunshine day, honestly speaking, the heavy gray sky makes me a little uncomfortable, however, it's pretty good for me, because i have surprisingly received an email from Ezinearticles.com, one is the famous articles submission ezine. In the email, i have been informed that i have been an expert auther at Ezinearticles.com since my articles have been accepted and added to the Ezinearticles.com directory. Now, i have been authorized to put Ezinearticles' special button on my site, and i did. See my blog's right bottom to share my honor.

Here, i show you some words in the letter. "You've also earned Expert Author status: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Shu_Jun " "Your article will be on our high-traffic home page later today." "Your article has also been sent to our exclusive EzineArticles RSS Feed and to our proprietary EzineArticles Email Alert Members." "You are welcome to add one of these special buttons on your website to show that your articles have been featured on EzineArticles.com."

It's pretty good, isn't it? Heard the honor from the famed Ezine, i frankly want to share my happy with you guys, although it's just little honor, but for me it's more than this. I remember i didn't like to write articles months ago, even little hated it, but for some reasons, i changed myself, and forced myself to write something at first. Gradually, with more articles wrote by myself, up to now, if several days i don't write an article, i would feel guilt. So you can imagine how happy i am when i received the letter.

Maybe you think i am a little pride about this. Surely, it's a pleased thing for me, but i'm not satisfied with what i have done. In the way of writhing articles, there's a long way to go for me to be a high quality article author. By contraties, i'll take this as a great encouragement and try my best to do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home