Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hurt myself

Boring, very boring, i couldn't ride my bicycle, even walk now, feeling uncomfortable. I hurted myself with boiled water five days ago, just now i feel my left thigh kill me, very terrible!

I still remember that day when i hurted myself with boiled water. It's just a little cold that day, i wanted to warm myself with a cup full of boiled water, it's that the moment the boiled water sprang from the cup, and spilt on my left thigh. I just remember i heard i screamed with pain, and took off my trousers as soon as possible. It's too late, i saw my left thigh red and swelled up, soon the blisters on my thigh swelled up, what's worse i unveiled the surface of my left thigh skin while i was hurry up to take off my trousers. Too horrible case i had never seen, i did nothing but cried.

Therefore, day and night after 5 days, i did nothing but watcing TV lying on the sofa. When i looked out from the window, i envied those who could walk on the street on foot. I was eager riding my bicycle to suburb to take the fresh air. Just that now, i could indeed experience the word "free". Be careful, i said to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home