Saturday, September 23, 2006

my job

I must be self-discipline since i chose to work at home and managed my website. I had to arrange my time reasonably to fit my home work life. My site had been putted on the internet for over half year, and i trid my best to do well. Some guys maybe are confused with my job, how do i work? how can i earn money to suppor myslef and my family? Well, it's a good question, let me explain it to you with my real experience.

I built a website with its domain name and URL, after this, all i needed to do was to put my contents onto my site and updated them constantly. I just did a download site, and i had to search more and more softwares to list on my site. Next job i should do was to find out ways to attract visites and potential customers to visite my site.

Generally speaking, i can't get the money for all products listed on my site, just those which i got admission for the publishers can give me surprise. The publishers give me commission from 25% to 75% of the product's price if i sell the products. On the other hand, i need to work hard to sell the softwares to get my commission and earn my bread. Fortunately i don't need to offer technical support and other service, otherwise no one can believe me that i can manage it successfully just aimed at elementary level of computer knowledge. No wonder why so many people would like to work at home, also including me. 0:)

here is my site picture, hope you like my site and give me encourage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home