Tuesday, September 19, 2006

my website

Well, my dear friends, i'll tell you what exactly i do at home.

That's not my first life goal woking at home, for i'm not a quite person and not willing to stay at home just facing my family. But the life doesn't always follw my will and keep on the road which almost people go down. So by chance, i decided working at home.

Maybe it didn't happen on me, you see, i had a close fellow who was a computer programmer, so i could not be vrey hard to do my job built a website. With his help i owned my first site ( http://www.5files.com/ ), also i had to study hard to master Html---HyperText Markup Language.

So you can image how exciting i was at that time. I spent all of my time and energy to do this since my site came out. Meanwhile i searched more more softwares put on my site, just wanted to suppot my family with my hard work. It worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home