Sunday, December 10, 2006

enjoy the work and the life

Too great, i eventually see the sun at this weekend afternoon after sunless weeks staying at home. This's winter in my town, you can hardly see the sun all arond the winter, although the temperature isn't drop under zero, but you'll still feel very cold, uncomfortable, even numb. To make worse, the rain does never want to leave the area. So you can imagine how excited i am when i see the sun shining on the light blue sky.

So what do i want to do spending the sunshine afternoon? My decision is maybe a little surprise to all guys. I want to do some work for my home-business site,though i have done more since i have engaged it. Surely, it's a long way to go for me in the new lifestyle.

Why do i have to choose to stay at home doing my work instead of sitting under the sun doing nothing? It's so simple. Working at home is my choice, namely i have to work not only in normal time but in rest time as well. I must be slft-discipline all the time if i want to be successful. You never believe what they say that you do little, just spending one or two hours one day by working at home, you can earn more. That's a lie. You believe the bread can be droped into your mouth from the sky automatically, then you believe that lie. Unfortunately, i am one who don't believe that. Apparently, i'd like to work hard to make my dream come true, although, i have a long way to go. I remember the word that you'll get more if you pay more. However, it's right to work hard, and then you can earn more.

Honestly speaking, i don't really waste all the sunshine afternoon staying at home, and i am going to have a walk in a park after finishing my work. I'll enjoy the sun and life, now that i can take the advantage of working at home by both enjoying work and entertainment in unrestricted time.

Therefore, enjoying work and life is my present condition. I'll cherish it, and want to do better in my home business work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home