Wednesday, November 15, 2006

lifestyle

One day, I played with my niece who is 6-year old in the living room, and suddenly, she asked me why I stayed at home rather than went to work . You’re maybe very surprised with what my felling is at that moment. It’s that I felt deeply insulted. This was not my first time to hear this query, nevertheless, this time I felt very uncomfortable while a little girl asked me this question. This made me thinking that I was one who contributed nothing to my family and society. What a too bad feeling!

Nowadays, thousands and hundreds people would like to choose to work at home rather than work out, however, it’s not easy for all to complete the dream for some reasons, one of the most important reasons is to get finance support. If you have no finance to offer the bread for you and your family, how can you work at home easy? So this is the most important reason to stop more and more people work at home.

Generally speaking, most people think the word “work” is to have a job outside, not at home, just like in a hospital, a school, a factory, plant, or similar building or complex of buildings where a specific type of business or industry is carried on. That’s wrong conception today with global information network widely developing, and there’re many news jobs growing at the internet. In fact, nowadays there are more and more people choose to work at home using the internet to earn their bread. They take advantage of working at home by caring for their family. On the other hand, they can work and live indeed free.

But how can I exactly explain this to a little girl? not just a little girl, likely a adult. I couldn’t tell them “hey, go to look at the internet, you’ll understand what I said.” Unfortunately, not all guys can surf and use the internet correctly, say nothing of understanding what my job is. Don’t worry. I don’t’ expect that all understand me, and it’s all right that I’m very happy with my recent situation. I’m me, don’t care what they say when I choose to do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home