Monday, November 20, 2006

Car Market

Yesterday morning, of course it’s a weekend morning, opened the curtain, I instantly saw the sun shining on the sky, sure it's a little late in the early winter morning. The idea went out for a fun immediately came upon my mind, at that time, my cousin called me to go to see the car in the car market. It’s a good idea, I had it since I had taken the driving class, in addition, my cousin wanted to buy one soon, then we were on the way to the car market by bicycle.

It's far from the place I lived, and we took nearly one hour to get there. The car market is the biggest one in the southwest part in the country, thereby, we can see what we want to see, however, at that moment, we didn't have a certain idea which brand was best. Walking into the market, we were both attracted by the varied brand cars with their style and color. Here and there, around by them, we really didn't know which brand we saw first. Obviously, we saw one by one from the entrance.

There were large numbers of cars from the famous brand to the public brand. Apparently, the famous brand didn't suit us who just wanted to go out by the car instead of foot, so the public brand became the first choice by their cheaper price. Based on the aim, we didn't feel it very difficult to see what we wanted, and we walked straight toward the public brand cars. At first, we chose those which price were cheaper, and knew the capability. We paid attention to the safe capability in particular, which, we thought, was very important for the car, but, to us surprise, the one that was cheaper didn't satisfy us on this. By contraries, the one that was more expensive had done well on the safe capability, but the price was over what we expected. It's indeed difficult for us, especially for me, to decide what brand car I would like to own. For me, I wanted to own one which is not expensive, but good in safe capability and lower expense on service, also not out of fashion. We saw one after one, and tried one after one, finally, we didn't decide which one was best, luckily, we collected some useful information about the car.

So far, I haven’t gotten my drive license, but I believe I can own one I favor. Maybe one day I could drive it to run on the grassland, listening the perfect music. That's great! I expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home