Sunday, December 17, 2006

childhood memory

There're some joys of childhood emerged in my memory recently since i have moved back my native land at the beginning of this year. Especially, in my dream, the snacks at hometown make me mouthwatering. I sometimes remind me that's for i used to feel them delicious, becouse i had no more foods to eat at my childhood. However, i still seek all my opportunities to find out the place where the snack is sold, and want to reexperience the flavour stored in my memery. So yesterday afternoon, a sunshine afternoon, i went out by bicycle with my friend, and straight rushed to the destination named Jingli, a street sold all kinds of the local snack.

Sure enough, there're all kinds of snack sold here, for i have smelled the delicious flavour before i went into the street. I couldn't wait to put my bicycle well and rushed into the street to find out what i favor. In this street, there're much more local snacks, some are made of beef, some are made of meet, and some are made of vegetable. Also there is a noodle snack made by mixing several taste, hot, numb and little sour. Here, There're all kinds of color snacks, red, green, yellow, white, etc, these color snacks make me think to eat them all, but i have to choose some, for i have no a big stomach, although i have eaten nothing this lunch but an apple. Finally, i chose one made by sticky rice, for i like sweet sanck sometimes. But, unluckily, it's not one i expected, although it looked well enough. The first taste make me a little disappointed, however, this didn't wreck my passion, and i still tried another one. This time, i tried a snack made by duck. It tasted little hot. Finally, i still felt a little disapported again. By contraries, Watching other guys, who soomed to be very satisfied with their snacks by ating their snacks joyfully, i got very surprise, whether there's something wrong with my tongue, i thought. The truth is that my tongue is very fine, so what did happen?

This was my first experience to taste the local snacks, also my hometown snacks. I was end in disapportanted with their unideal flavor which all the time stored into my memory deepth. As i said at the beginning, i feel my hometwon snackes tasted very delicious while im in the childhood, it's for there's no much more foods to eat at that time, but now, there're so many foods offered for me, in the end, i have never tasted the flavor which is stored into my mind.

Whereas, assurely, i may store my childhood memories for ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home